Welcome to my world of randomness.
As requested by Mary, I decided to repost Jacob's "I'm Too Sexy" dance. I decided to post the original, plus one I recorded a few days ago of him dancing to the same song.
Then...
Now...
YEAH!!!!! He is so talented...and all my harassing phone calls (which I know you LOVE) finally worked ;-)I hope it won't be forever til I get to see you all again!
What a kid! :-) He's such a good dancer!
Ahahahaha! He has some MOVES! Does he dance to any music? Or just this song? =P lol
Ya, he dances to anything with a beat. This is just one of his favorites.
He is great! My kids would never dance for a camera like that!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YEAH!!!!! He is so talented...and all my harassing phone calls (which I know you LOVE) finally worked ;-)
I hope it won't be forever til I get to see you all again!
What a kid! :-) He's such a good dancer!
Ahahahaha! He has some MOVES! Does he dance to any music? Or just this song? =P lol
Ya, he dances to anything with a beat. This is just one of his favorites.
He is great! My kids would never dance for a camera like that!
Post a Comment