I received a blog award from Brittany. I'm truely touched. [wipes away a tear]Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others!
This award comes with a list of questions:
1. Where is your cell phone? None
2. Where is your significant other? Gone
3. Your hair color? multi-colored
4. Your mother?Hero
5. Your father? Superhero
6. Your favorite thing? chocolate
7. Your dream last night? Teeth
8. Your dream/goal? skinny
9. The room you're in? kitchen
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? falling
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? rich
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? athletic
15. One of your wish-list items? house
16. Where you grew up? Utah
17. The last thing you did? blog
18. What are you wearing? PJ's
19. Your TV? small
20. Your pet(s)? none
21. Your computer? new
22. Your mood? blah
23. Missing someone? Yes
24. Your car? scary
25. Something you're not wearing? make-up
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your summer? Fun
28. Love someone? Yes!
29. Your favorite color? changes
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
I now bestow this wonderful award on to 7 other lucky bloggers. At first I though, hey, I have 7 followers. Shouldn't they be the ones who get this award. Then I realized that Brittany is one of my followers, and she is the one who gave it to me, and Jolynn doesn't have a blog any Mary was already given this award by Brit. So, I will just go with the other 4 and replace those 3 with others from my list of fans. So, here's the lucky 7...
1. Katie, cause she is a faithful blogger and lets face it, she's got the coolest header. Way to be creative Kate. It's a sign of a true devoted blogger.
2. Kamie, cause I'm just totally inspired by her. Her blog is always so uplifting. She always makes me smile. Mostly because she is pretty random like me. lol.
3.Marissa, cause she is funny, and she has some really interesting links.
It was one of those links that introduced me to "the gummy bear song", which Jacob LOVES.
4. Jakell. I am always impressed by all the fun things she does with her kids. When I read her blog, it motivates me to get off my lazy tushy and go play with my children. haha.
5. Skyy, cause she had the guts to post a picture of her placenta eating chinchilla.
6. Joel, Cause he's just FUHUNNY!
7. Jana. Even though she probably doesn't read my blog and will never know she's been given this award. But seriously, her kids are hilarious.
1 comment:
Your so sweet! I have been totally going to get busy and do this, but I am anti-computer/blog lately. I'm taking a break! But when I get back, I'll get to it. Promise!
Thanks though! You rawk!
Post a Comment