My little sister Kacey got home from her Mission today. She served in the New Jersey Cherry Hill mission. She flew in this morning (assuming there were no delays) and is probably at the temple with my parents as I type. I am very excited that she is home, but sad that I don't get to be there to welcome her and even more sad that I don't know WHEN I will get to see her. Anyhoo...Welcome home Kacey. I wish I could be there, but just know that I was thinking of you today. :) Love you!!!
5 comments:
Awwe, I'm sorry you don't get to be there. But it will be so great when you get to see her.
How many of your sisters have served missions? That is just so cool. I think you got to go to the most awesome place ever though.
I agree, I did go to the coolest place EVER! haha. Although, it's been so long I often wonder if I was ever really there. Jolynn and Kacey are my two sisters that also served missions.
Aw, thanks Shelle! I will find some way to come see you! I've only been home for like 12 hours, and I'm beginning to wonder if the mission was just a dream or not...it's a strange feeling! But I love you so much! And I'm going to call you in the morning!
Awww, Michelle that bites to not be there!! There there!*hugs*
Post a Comment