After reading
Brittany's list of recommended church books I went ahead and ordered two of them on her list. Well, I got them today and opened them, only to realize I already have one of them. I bought it about 6 years ago and just never got around to reading it. I thought the title sounded familiar, but when I saw the cover, I knew I had it. So I went and searched through some boxes to find it just to make sure and sure enough...same book. So, if anyone is interested in having this book let me know. It is called Gospel Symbolism by Joseph Fielding McConkie

Here is Brittany's comment on it of you haven't read her post. "Another book I read while preparing for the temple. Read it even if you've already been to the temple. It really helps to open up another level of understanding concerning gospel principles and the Savior's atonement."
I bought it used, but other than a crease and a few scuffs on the front cover it is in really good condition. Any takers?
Edited to add, I guess I should specify that I'm GIVING this book away. Not trying to sell it. :)
8 comments:
That's awesome. LOL!
If you don't get a taker, that means you have to read it twice.
Hahahahaha!
I want to read all of these books as soon as I'm finished with text books. School really puts a damper on my pleasure reading.
I'll take it...free is good
I can't wait to here your reviews about the books--you are going to tell us about them right?!
Okay Wendy. Can you email me your address so I can send it to you?
I read this book years ago and loved it! I see I am a little late for the give away, but that is good- we can share the wealth with someone else.
Are you a book lover? I use paperbackswap.com a lot, books are one of my obsessions!
I've never heard of paperbackswap.com. I'll have to look into that one.
I do love books, but since I got married haven't read a whole lot. Mainly because we've been too poor to even buy used books. haha. Now that we have an income I can now buy books here and there. YAY.
Post a Comment