If you have ever had a hard time deciding what to make for dinner, there is a new blog for you: http://mealtimehelp.blogspot.com You'll find simple meal ideas, a place to share your favorite dinner time meals and maybe learn a trick or two for old time favorites. There will also be monthly giveaways. You'll always have an answer to the question "What's for dinner?"
7 comments:
Will it come to your house and make your dinner for you too?
I am SO checking this one out!! thanks!!
I love food blogs. Too bad I don't love to cook.
I'm always looking for new ideas, recipes and help. I really need all of those things.
If only I had more than ONE person to cook for....
Someday!
This is probably my favorite one. She hates cooking as well, so all her recipes are pretty quick and simple. Nothing fancy. I am all about making my life easier! :)
I tried the cookie dough truffles finally. (I didn't want to comment on your facebook lest you get more diet adds on your sidebar.) Holy yumm. I didn't need one more weakness...sigh. Oh well, what's one more weakness. Tomorrow I am trying the peanut butter cups. : ) That website sounds good. I'm gonna check it out.
Now, I know you are going to be totally jealous. Right now we are watching the hot Jonas brothers. Next we are watching High School Musical 2! Don't you wish you were here??? Gag. I'm going to go take a bath and eat truffles instead.
Post a Comment