Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our Musical Debut

Well, Mike was bored today and decided to put together this beauty. He knows how much I love "High School Musical". [puke] To bad he couldn't find a better picture of me. Like one that made my face look skinny. haha. Anyhoo, I thought it was funny anyways and decided to share.
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

10 comments:

Jillene said...

Hahahahahahaha!!!! That is HILARIOUS!! And I will have to say that High School Musical is A WHOLE LOT better than Hannah Montana!!

Michelle said...

UGH, I would have to agree with ya there. I HATE...no LOTHE Hannah Montana. Did I mention I don't like her?!? Maybe I should say it again, just to get my point across. ME NO LIKEY HER!! :)

Mary said...

Classic!

Debbie said...

Niiiiiiice. Hahaha.

Whitney R said...

Oh, I love it. So funny!!!

And now whenever I picture you I will think of this. Your always going to be so happy! (with a disconnected jaw)

Michelle said...

Sweet, just the way I want to be remembered, with little wisps of hair going across my pasty white face...and my disconnected jaw. What a lovely thought. hahahahaha.

Wendyburd1 said...

this is SO cute...in a hsm kinda way!LOL

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

hahaha! I died laughing. Aren't you glad we aren't in high school anymore. Mikey and Xander watched this with me and they thought it was hilarious!

Brittany Marie said...

That's awesome! LOLOLOLOL

Skylin said...

Wow... hahaha that was something! lol It made you look like you were 14! lol