Thursday, October 9, 2008

Trunk Monkey

I couldn't resist posting these AGAIN! I love these.


I actually hadn't seen this one before today. So I thought I'd share it as well.

7 comments:

Jillene said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! I have never seen these before!! SUPER funny!!

Michelle said...

I don't know why, but the one where he throws the guy into the river is my favorite one. I seriously can't stop laughing.

Brittany Marie said...

Once I got the perma giggles when I said that Jim should have a license plate cover that said "Got hives? I do!" because you know, he has bees.

See, I don't need drugs.

Debbie said...

My favorite is always the road rage one...I love how he tries to cover up the window with a tissue. Haaaahaha.

Momma Sarah said...

I can't even watch those... Lori is having a fit saying that the 'ooh-ohh ahh-ahh' (translation= monkeys) are, and I quote, 'ewwwww. ahhhhhhh, ewwwwww. Mommy (pointing to them) sees (see), ewwww!' OVER and OVLER! She thinks the bottom monkey is trying to kiss her! But, then she won't let me hide it... she's gotta see! Kinda like a car wreck...

Momma Sarah said...

Oh, now she'll let me watch it - OVER and OVER and OVER... LOL! Great videos! I haven't seen all those before!

Michelle said...

They are even better if you watch them late at night. Cause everything is twice as funny at 1am.