I decided it might be fun to start doing random polls each week. If you have any ideas of polls to put on my blog feel free to email me (shellbell2 underscore 78 at yahoo dot com) and I will add it. Here is my first one...
I know a poll you could do... "Likelihood of Jacob trying to pump up Lizzie after reading Flat Stanley." Haaaaaaaaahahaha! Sorry, I hope you're not sensitive about that...I guess I shouldn't laugh, but that totally cracks me up!
8 comments:
Deleted my last comment b/c I looked and you had JUST posted 1 minute ago. Sorry, I am just that impatient!
I want to know whatever happened with your massage guy?!
I emailed him back. I posted my response as a comment on the other post. That was a couple days ago. I have not heard back from him. :)
I'm not a creepy shadow head anymore! I had to delete myself and re-add it though.
Que is on his way to England right now. :( But this means I can watch Sense & Sensibility. :)
Eww! Peeing in the shower?! What randomness made you think of that poll?
I know a poll you could do... "Likelihood of Jacob trying to pump up Lizzie after reading Flat Stanley." Haaaaaaaaahahaha! Sorry, I hope you're not sensitive about that...I guess I shouldn't laugh, but that totally cracks me up!
Hahaha. That's not a bad idea. lol. Maybe I'll do that one next.
Post a Comment