Thursday, October 9, 2008

New Poll

I hope you all got a chance to vote on my last one. Here's a new one for ya. Enjoy.

Oh ya...here are the results for the previous poll.

Do you pee in the shower?
15% said, Um gross...NO!!
0% said, Yes, but I would never admit it.
10% said, Yes, only when I have to go really bad.
5% said, Yes, something about that warm water hitting me makes me hafta go every time! Kinda like when your sleeping and someone puts your hand in warm water.
0% said, No, but I think if I REALLY had to I would. Cause who want to get out of the shower and sit on a toilet all wet??
1% said, No, that's what the sink is for...I mean...
47% said, Heck YES. What's wrong with that?!?
15% said, I'm a guy...it's a given.

Evidently we all need to go clean our showers really good today.

12 comments:

Katelyn said...

Drury Lane? I always thought it was saying Cherry Lane.

Michelle said...

hahaha...That's funny.

Brittany Marie said...

Hahahaha! That's like when I thought, in the BOM Stories song, it said "And they had a Welcome Doll who wanted to be free..."

Once I worked with a girl who thought that "Video killed the radio star" was really "Video killed the video star." LOL

OK I love your poll today. I didn't see the results for the last one though.

Brittany Marie said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you-- I will mail your blog prize tomorrow! (I had to go to my mom's house to get one)

Michelle said...

Yay!! I am very excited. :)

Nicole said...

Hey Michelle, Nicole (Jensen) Sanders here I got your invite for facebook, but accidently deleted it. Could you e-mail it to me again please? Sorry, I am a technology challenged individual!

P.S. GROSS! Now next time I stay at someone elses house I am wearing flip-flops in the shower.

Jillene said...

Hahahahahaha!! I loved that poll but will never reveal my answer!!

Michelle said...

Man, I wish I could see the results on my new poll. Anyone know how to change that coloring???

Mary said...

Love your polls, and your thinking.

Katelyn said...

Just highlight it. :) That's what I do when I can read something.

Michelle said...

Thanks Kate...your brilliant!!

dust and kam said...

too funny.