Friday, October 31, 2008

sugar,sugar,sugar!!

We were planning to go to our wards trunk or treat this evening, then drop in at a friends house for a few minutes, but by the time I was able to get both kids fed and ready to go it was already 7:00pm. I just decided to scrap the trunk or treat since it would have been pretty much over by the time I got there, but we did go to my friend Kara's for a little while. They had plenty of candy and goodies there. I think Jacob got PLENTY of sugar. I am glad I didn't go trunk or treating. He doesn't need anymore candy.

Anyhoo...while we were there we got some pictures of the kids and let Jacob decorate a cookie. Here is Jacob "decorating" a cookie. ie, scooping the frosting into his mouth. He liked the black frosting the most for some reason. His mouth was soooooo black.
Between the other candy he snacked on while we were there and all the frosting he ate, he was pretty hopped up. He totally crashed on the way home.

Here is Amare' and Lizzie. We couldn't get Jacob to sit still long enough to get him in the picture.
Amare' felt left out that she didn't have a crown, so Lizzie let her borrow hers and she became a ladybug Queen.
I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween. Now that it's over...bring on the holidays. Wohoooooo!

7 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

Cute kids!! Mmmmm frosting!!!

Yay Thanksgiving at my Auntie's!! Mmmmmm....I hope she is OFF her health kick though...last year was ODD!

Penny said...

I am glad you guys had a fun night, even without daddy:(. The kids look so cute. Very creative!

Mary said...

So cute! I had plans to go to a friends house...but I had only gotten 3 hours of sleep the night before...and by the time I woke up from my nap, it was 7pm. Ooops! Maybe next year.

Jillene said...

HOW CUTE!! And who wouldn't just scoop the frosting in their mouth....that's much more fun especially when it's black!!

Whitney R said...

Awwe, she's so cute!

And I love that in all of the pictures of Jacob and his cookie there was hardly any frosting on his cookie and tons in his mouth :)

He's got the right idea!

Brittany Marie said...

Hahahaha! Those are awesome pictures!

Unknown said...

I love frosting! Yummmmm. Note for futture; don't use black. Just look at that little mouth!