Sunday, November 2, 2008

We're so glad when Daddy comes home...

AS GLAD AS WE CAN BEEEEEE! Yes, Mike finally got home yesterday afternoon. Jacob was so excited to see his daddy. As soon as he walked in the door Jacob was all over him wanting him to play. Jacob was having so much fun being chased. He is just a blur in this one.

He sure missed his daddy. We all did. We are SOOO glad he's home.

To celebrate his return we decided to go out for dinner. We went to Jose Peppers. I'd never heard of it before, but it looked family friendly, so we went. It was VERY family friendly, and the food was awesome! Probably the best Mexican food I've had. Jacob made friends with the kids in the booth next to us. They were playing peek-a-boo over the wall thing that separated our tables and were giggling. At one point Jacob and one little girl did this over the wall hug thing. It was cute...until she started coughing in his face. hahaha. I was wishing I'd had my camera.

7 comments:

Whitney R said...

aawe, those pictures are so sweet! I felt the same way when my daddy came home. Now I feel that way when my husband comes home. :) I get really excited and run around and try to get him to play with me :)

Jillene said...

So cute!! I am so glad when daddy comes home too--he works 14 hour shifts and when it finally comes to his day off I AM SOOOOO happy!!

Brittany Marie said...

My step-dad always sang that when he came home from work. LOL!!!

Unknown said...

Daddy has been gone for a week in our house. At this point, I am crying, too. He's on his way, though!

The Faucheux's said...

I'm so glad he is finally home! Now you need a couple days off!

Wendyburd1 said...

Awww the sharing of germs/bodily fluids!! And at such a YOUNG age!! LOL! I am so happy for you, I know you were missing the hubby!

Debbie said...

Hahaha! That's cute. I'm glad Mike is finally home! Maybe you'll be able to get some sleep now! :-)