
Just as a random side note. I was wondering today...Do grapenuts ever go bad. I have a box of them in my cupboard that I have been using to put in my yogurt. Today when I got it out I thought to myself, "gosh, I've had this box a while. I wonder if it's expired." Um...ya, like 2 years ago. But I tasted some and they still taste the same. Granted, grapenuts never taste good on their own even when they are fresh, but they had the same taste, texture everything. So it got me thinking...do these things ever go stale??? Or does it just deplete in nutritional value? Weird.


11 comments:
So stinkin cute!! I love it!
Cute, cute haircut!! I love the new style and color!!
About the grapenuts--I have NO idea. I guess as long as it's not full of weavels or smells rotten you're good to go!!
Way cute! I love it! Your face looks thinner and I was thinking how good you look when I saw that picture of you on Mike's blog. :)
Cute, cute, cute! I like it!
I love your haircut. I need to get one soon. This makes me want one even more!
I've never purchased Grape Nuts, so I have no idea. Good luck!
so cute!
And I say, if thet Grape Nuts still taste fine, then go for it. I can't believe it took that long to eat them....we finish that box off in a few days!
The hairstyle was made for you! I really like it. About the grapenuts, I found a box of cornflakes that expired about 2 years ago, and I could tell by the taste that they were pretty old, even before I looked for the date. I threw them out. But if yours tastes good, go for it.
Thank you, thank you all. :)
Very adoreable haircut. I would stick with that hairstylist!
LOBVE the hair and color...GrapeNuts are lil pellets of death, and death never goes bad....LOL
LOVE THE DO!
I say keep eating them as long as they aren't growing anything on them, and aren't invaded by bugs. Or, if you get sick, throw them out ;o)
Post a Comment