Mike figured this one out in like 2 seconds. It took me a while longer to figure it out. But it IS possible. lol. If I can figure it out, anyone can. :) I will give hints if you want.
"Today" is Jan 1, her birthday is Dec 31st... So, Dec 30, she was 17, then turned 18 on Dec 31...the next year (today) she will turn 19, then the following year she turns 20.
I love those kind of brain teasers. Sadly, my brain cells are too exhausted at present, so I only made a half hearted attempt. I'm not sure I'd have guessing it anyway though, that's very clever. Way to go Mary and Mike!
I am glad Mary figured that out, cause I was way lost! I didn't mestion that the Stalker Support group name is patented and it will cost you to have it on your blog! j/k! I love that you put it there!
12 comments:
Oh no, Michelle.... I have no idea. I'll think about it.
Uhhhh was she a Leap Year baby? Wait no that's like 7 years...what the?!!
Mike figured this one out in like 2 seconds. It took me a while longer to figure it out. But it IS possible. lol. If I can figure it out, anyone can. :) I will give hints if you want.
"Today" is Jan 1, her birthday is Dec 31st... So, Dec 30, she was 17, then turned 18 on Dec 31...the next year (today) she will turn 19, then the following year she turns 20.
I hope that made sense!
I'm embarassed to say that I have no idea what you're talking about.
I'm going to go with the whole Dec 31st/Jan 1 thing.
You are correct Mary. Geniusness must run in the family. :)
Mike is WAY smarter than I will ever be...but thanks!
WHAT?! I was like, Umm day before yesterday Nov 11th. I didn't realize you weren't actually talking about TODAYYYYY. Bummer.
I love those kind of brain teasers. Sadly, my brain cells are too exhausted at present, so I only made a half hearted attempt. I'm not sure I'd have guessing it anyway though, that's very clever. Way to go Mary and Mike!
I am glad Mary figured that out, cause I was way lost! I didn't mestion that the Stalker Support group name is patented and it will cost you to have it on your blog! j/k! I love that you put it there!
lol. I wondered if you'd notice that. haha.
Post a Comment