1. I LOVE watching kid holiday movies, like The Bunny Picnic at Easter, The Great Pumpkin Charlie brown at Halloween, Charlie Brown Christmas, etc. The Holidays would not be the same without these movies. At least now I have kids to watch them with. hahaha.
2. I think I mentioned this in my 100 things about me post that I did forever ago, but I LOVE crazy shaggy pillows and rugs. I don't own any right now, but Mike has promised me that one day I can have one room in the house designated for all the shaggy pillows, rugs and any thing else crazy I want to put it in. I will hold him to that promise and when I get it, I will post pictures of it. :)


3. I love colorful dishes and square dishes. I don't know why, I just think they are cool. Again, I don't own any right now, but one day I will. I love the red, yellow, orange, blue combo's of dishes.
4. I like the smell of plain shampoo. I think because it reminds me of when I was little. You know, back before they made shampoo and soap in different scents.
5. I love looking at floor plans for houses. I think they are cool. I took an interior design class in high school and had to draw out a floor plan and put furniture in it and everything. It was seriously so stinking fun and I am obsessed with floor plans now.
6. I love interior design. If I hadn't done massage therapy, I would have done interior design and looking back, I wish I would have done both. I wasted a lot of time going to college doing nothing in particular. I love googling interior design and getting ideas for the house I will have one day...if I ever get a house. 

7. I love Old Navy. I love their clothes (except for when they go through fazes of trying to bring back the 80's). I would buy all my clothes there if I could.

13. I still love looking through the Wish Book at Christmas time. We got it every year when I was little and we would all looked through it wishing we could have every toy in there. Now I look through it remembering all the fun Christmas' we had as kids.

11 comments:
I love brightly colored, funky things too. They just make me happy.
I bought a great rug at a garage sale that I think you would love...it is shaggy leather...I love it!
Ummmmm, what is the Wish Book?
Very cool! I also LOVE pumpkin pretty much anything. It is the only kind of pie I will eat!
I have never HEARD of Milo, must be an out there brand. I LOVE Old NAvy and cheese!! I have never had Australian cheese and I AM Australian!! Why is it different?
You making me homesick for an Australian grilled cheese sandwich with a large cup of Milo. Remember our Minto lunches. I wish I had one right now.
This is a fun list- but I have tried Milo and it is not my favorite. I like good old fashioned Nestle powder..... boring, I know.
I love it when Charlie Brown looks into his mailbox at Christmas and says..."Hello in there...." as he is waiting for a card to arrive. I do that every year, too.
Do you like How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the good one, not the Jim Carey one) and A Christmas Story? I love those movies.
I loved the wish book, too! I seriously can still see the Barbie pages in my head from when I was about 6 or 7. I memorized that thing. I felt that it oozed of Christmas spirit when I was little.
The wish book is the Sears Christmas catalog. It is the best catalog ever. I does ooz of christmas spirit. hhaaahahahahaha.
I don't know what makes Aussie cheese different really. All I know is it tastes better...and it doesn't have the orange dye in it.
Finchy...that is exactly what I was thinking when I posted about the milo and cheese. :)
I think Milo might be an aquired taste. I wasn't the biggest fan right off. :)
I LOVE The Grinch and The Christmas Story. lol.
What does tagged mean?? I'm still kind of new to all this vocab... :)
It means tag your it. You now have to post on your blog 13 random things you love, then tag three other people. :)
Post a Comment