I got this email awhile ago. Seriously people! Sheesh! And this is why our country is confused! I dread the results of this election. I mean I don't love either candidate... but I can not look past the abortion issue. My family depends on it.
It's a story about the church's response for some weird ad that the people against Prop 8 are running in CA. It shows LDS missionaries coming to a lesbian couple's house and taking away their wedding rings and ripping up their wedding license. Yeah, cause that's what they teach in the MTC. Nice.
WOW is right! That's why Obama might win. People don't CARE about policies and what they plan on doing with the country. They care for the face and popularity. And that he is different.
I am grateful for people who are actually educated on what and who they are voting for. That is crazy. And I watched the news story about the "missionaries" in CA. How sad! My prayers are with the voters in CA, AZ, and FL!
First things first...Michelle, I know that you are totally in love with me, which is the only reason you married my brother (to be closer to me), and you pray everyday to be more like me...but you didn't have to copy my background!
Second, I don't like Howard Stern, but he is probably the only white person that can get away with showing the ignorance some people are displaying this election. I just finished voting, to include Prop 2 here in FL, and I went through the voting records of each candidate for my area and did as much research as I could before I made my decision. I really liked the snopes article I put on my page b/c it was a black man's opinion about voting as a christian, and not about race.
But, I still think you would make an interesting president!
Oh my heck...seriously...oh my heck. Any idiot would know that Sarah Palin was McCain's running mate...even if you hadn't done any research. Great Honk!
12 comments:
I got this email awhile ago. Seriously people! Sheesh! And this is why our country is confused! I dread the results of this election. I mean I don't love either candidate... but I can not look past the abortion issue. My family depends on it.
That is so sad.
Wow, that is just appalling.
It doesn't surprise me. Vote for color instead of standards. Makes total sense to me!
My speakers aren't working. Is that Howard Stern? Bleck. Whatever he has to say/spew can't be good.
Oh- I love your background!
Sorry- one last post. Did you see this?
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4697796
It's a story about the church's response for some weird ad that the people against Prop 8 are running in CA. It shows LDS missionaries coming to a lesbian couple's house and taking away their wedding rings and ripping up their wedding license. Yeah, cause that's what they teach in the MTC. Nice.
WOW is right! That's why Obama might win. People don't CARE about policies and what they plan on doing with the country. They care for the face and popularity. And that he is different.
My heavens. I'm off to go vote right now.
I am grateful for people who are actually educated on what and who they are voting for. That is crazy. And I watched the news story about the "missionaries" in CA. How sad! My prayers are with the voters in CA, AZ, and FL!
First things first...Michelle, I know that you are totally in love with me, which is the only reason you married my brother (to be closer to me), and you pray everyday to be more like me...but you didn't have to copy my background!
Second, I don't like Howard Stern, but he is probably the only white person that can get away with showing the ignorance some people are displaying this election. I just finished voting, to include Prop 2 here in FL, and I went through the voting records of each candidate for my area and did as much research as I could before I made my decision. I really liked the snopes article I put on my page b/c it was a black man's opinion about voting as a christian, and not about race.
But, I still think you would make an interesting president!
Oh my heck...seriously...oh my heck. Any idiot would know that Sarah Palin was McCain's running mate...even if you hadn't done any research. Great Honk!
almost forgot, I tagged you in a new tag!! you're it!
Post a Comment