Sunday, October 12, 2008

For Journaling Purposes

Just so I have it recorded somewhere. :) Lizzie officially cut her first tooth yesterday and crawled today. She figured out the combat crawl a few days ago and has been trying all week to figure out how to crawl on her hands and knees. Today she crawled 2 "steps".

11 comments:

Jillene said...

Aaaawwww....just remember that she will be 16 before you know it!!

Whitney R said...

Sweet :)

I hope you post a video of her army crawl!

Mary said...

i love the combat crawl stage!!!

Wendyburd1 said...

awwww yay!!

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Hurray for Lizzie! hey we should do something this week. We'll be gone on sunday cause mike's little bro will be giving his homecoming talk. hum...maybe I'll just call you today.

Unknown said...

Thx for stopping by my blog! It was a warming action on a cold day (brrrr).

I love journaling on my blog- it has really motivated me, I used to journal alot and have lost my habit, but blogging comes easy. I've heard you can find websites that print your blog entries for you, which I am totally going to do at the end of each year.

PS- when those little ones cut their first teeth you kind of realize...they are no longer a baby!

Brittany Marie said...

I can't believe how old she is already!!

Michelle said...

Oh, I'm totally having my blog printed out!! That would be awesome!

I can't believe how big she is either. Cause she's so little. My neice is about 4 months younger than her and is as big as she is. So, it seems weird that she is crawling and cutting teeth.

Jillian...don't tell me that. Teenagers frighten me. :S

Erin said...

Cute blog you've got here! I'm your new blog stalker. Nice to meet you!

Michelle said...

YAY!!! I love blog stalkers! :)

Grandma Arnold said...

ITS ONLY THE BEGINNING....