Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Overheard In The Ward

I found this really funny blog. I added it to my blogroll. I was reading through them and it reminded me of something I overheard in primary a few weeks ago. Sharing time was on answers to prayers and the different answers we can get. "Yes", "no", and "not now, maybe later". Each class was given a scenario and asked to discuss it and then tell everyone what they thought the answer might be. One scenario was something to the effect of "Suzy had finally saved up enough money to buy a toy she had been wanting. She went to her mom and insisted on going to the store RIGHT NOW!"

Primary teacher: What do you think the mother said?
Sunbeam: Not now, I'm on the computer.



6 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

I love that blog! I have a submission on there. LOL!

Mary said...

This blog always cracks me up!

Katelyn said...

Hahahaha! Not now, I'm on the computer. Is it so sad that I say that to Cambree all the time? LOL! That's awesome!

That blog is pretty funny. Thanks for sharing.

Jillene said...

That blog is HILARIOUS!! I just submitted 2 things that I hope they use!!

Debbie said...

Haaaahaha! That's awesome! I wasn't expecting that answer, but it's so, so, sadly true!

dust and kam said...

I love that blog. One night... we read the entire thing. Ha ha.