Friday, October 10, 2008

Mommy Blogin'

This post is mainly for Mike. He is really missing us and we can't use the web cam, cause the place he is staying won't allow video feed for some reason. (He's at an air force base staying in the guest housing.) I think they think he is a spy or something. :) Anyhoo, so I am posting pictures and video's on here so he can see the kids. I will take pictures of myself on a day that I've actually taken a shower and look good. I don't want him to see pictures of me in my present state and think..."eh, a months not that long".

In the last few days, Jacob has really taken to the duck tub for some reason. I think because if you squeeze the beak it quacks. He carries this thing around everywhere. As you can see, he sits in it...


and puts hats on it...

They watch t.v. together and just have a great time together. They are pals.
Here is Lizzie glued to the TV munching on a biter biscuit. She's totally zoned in. I think Elmo was really created by the government to trap our young children's minds early, so it's easier to control them when they are adults.

Mmmmm...chocolate pudding and banana.

This was the first time I let them bathe together. I was always afraid Jacob would try and drown her. He's done pretty good though. He only tried it once.

As you can see from the video, they had a great time in the tub.


This is where Jacob has been sleeping since Mike left. At least for naps. He usually ends up next to me at night. Jacob does not do well with change. It's been hard having daddy gone.


My kids are crazy dancers. Tomorrow I will post some more of Jacob's awesome dance moves. Here is Lizzie shakin' it to "Hey Ya".
Well, I think I'm gonna stop there, cause it has already taken me a couple hours to get this much posted. So enjoy, and good night all!



5 comments:

The Faucheux's said...

I hate having husbands gone! I hope Mike gets home soon so he can see his cute kids! I love how they dance! And I love how chubby Lizzie is!

Debbie said...

Hahaha. Those are so cute and funny! Your kids do know how to shake it! :-)

Mary said...

I'm so sorry that Mike is gone...it really sucks being alone. But, you have good music, great entertainment, and you are so incredibly witty!

Jillene said...

Cute, cute kids!!

Ruth said...

The kids totally get their moves from their mother!