Sunday, October 19, 2008

Look at me, I got a prize!!


This is my Mo or No-Mo prize. I'm so proud. When I saw it in the mail I ran inside and tore open the package. Inside I found my long awaited oil vial. I was so excited. Isn't is so shiny. It is the most beautiful oil vial I've ever seen. However, I was slightly disappointed that the package did NOT contain a letter of congratulations telling me how brilliant and wonderful I am. What's up with THAT??? Helloooo!
It's so beautiful I'm reluctant to put it on my key chain. Once I do that it's gonna start getting all banged up and scratched. It's kinda like those extremely elaborate cakes you see that you could never bring yourself to actually eat. Or like those awesome diaper cakes you see at baby showers. They were given to the person to actually use, but people have a really hard time taking them apart, because they are so beautiful.
Anyways, thank you Brittany. I am truly honored! :)
You can all congratulate me now.

10 comments:

Jillene said...

CONGRATS!! It really is beautiful!!

Whitney R said...

Congratulations!

The vial is beautiful.

Brittany Marie said...

Oh I'm sorry! Here is your letter of congratulations.

Dear Michelle:
Please find enclosed your SUPER FANTASTIC oil vial for my very SUPER FANTASTIC friend (who is awesome at telling if famous people are a Mo or a No-Mo.) Congrats!

PS: Sorry it was wrapped in 400 Walmart bags.

Debbie said...

Congratulations! You are so awesome!

Wendyburd1 said...

Congrats Michelle...seriously I know I suck at knowledge...do women get to carry an oil vial??

Michelle said...

I like to be prepared. I think, what if I was sick and the person going to give me blessing forgot to fill his. I can just say, no worries...here's mine. :)

Christa said...

Congratulations! You are a lucky, lucky girl.

Penny said...

Way to go, smarty pants!

Brittany Marie said...

Hahahahaha! I thought you were going to give it to Mike for Christmas or something. LOL!

Wendyburd1 said...

That is A GOOD idea Michelle!!LOL! Makes me laugh too! (yeah it's NOT you, I am just staying away from "that" post now...too much...ya know?!) Hey it's like a LDS talisman too...blessed OIL here people...watch out!!HWAAAAAAA!