Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Photo Shoot

Introducing...

The King and Queen.


King Jacob



Queen Lizzie



And me...the court jester.



I thought these costumes were very appropriate. Sometimes I am sure these two think they are in charge and I am here only for their amusement. :)

There ya have it. 3 costumes (well okay 2 costumes and my jester hat) for under $10. Go me.

8 comments:

Mary said...

They are all incredibly adorable! I aspire to be as creative as you, one day.

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

sweet! WE were at the trunk-or-treat, but we were only there for about 1 hour. Then Gavin was ready for bed. You did good. It all looks adorable! And I think they're very appropriate too. ;)

Whitney R said...

Very cute! A great idea. And it's also funny :)

I was sleeping beauty and it was a lot of fun to have everyone telling me I was a princess :D

Unknown said...

Actually, I do think kids rule!

Wendyburd1 said...

Awwww they look SO cute!! I love the jester hat! LOL!

Debbie said...

They look so cute! I like the contrast of Lizzie in all red and Jacob in all blue. Lizzie especially looks fancy schmancy! I love that picture you took of yourself too. Very cute!

Mandy said...

Great photos and costumes!!So creative.

JaKell and Brandon said...

cute, love them...and your new blog too :)