Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yay For Mii

Mike surprised me with an awesome anniversary gift. I was so excited. Our anniversary isn't until Thursday, but he decided to give it to me early. So yesterday after he got back from picking it up from a friend's house where he had it stashed, he says, "go look in the trunk, your gift is in there". So I went and looked and found this...
I was so surprised. We had talked about maybe, possibly getting one, but weren't sure. Plus, a couple days ago he found a really good steal on an xbox 360 and proceeded to try and talk me into getting one of those instead of a Wii. I was actually getting mad, because he knew I really wanted a Wii. Little did I know he had already purchased the Wii and it was all part of his plan to throw me off. He's good. Which was also surprising, because usually it just about kills him to keep a secret.
I have been wanting one of these forever. Particularly Wii Fit. We immediately hooked it up and played for HOURS. I am totally sore today, but it was sooooo much fun. I LOVE IT!!! And I kick Mike's trash on most of the games. Bwaahahahaha.
So, good job Mike. You scored major points! *wink, wink*

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH!Mike ROCKS! I got a WII Fit this weekend and I cannot wait! I LOVE WII, but Guitar Hero RULES!!

Penny said...

What a cool hubby you have! I love to play the old school Mario games you can get on the Wii Shop channel. I can win my kids at those!

Braden said...

If you get Mario Kart, let me know your ID number and we can play online.

Jen said...

How fun! What a good surprise especially after teasing you about the xbox360! Happy Anniversary! (How many years have you been married?)

Brittany Marie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you get to play with your Wii! (Sorry, I had to say that.)

I'm jealous you have a Wii Fit- I can't find those ANYWHERE!

PS: I like the new blog background!

Katelyn said...

LUCKY!! Happy Anniversary!!

Momma Sarah said...

Way to go Mike! He's getting better I think! Watch out Michelle! I think we are getting one as a celebration after we pay off the van in just a few more months (or are we down to weeks now?)... anyway, we figure we have to celebrate and it's a good family thing, right????? Even though I don't condone video game systems... but, I think the Wii will be a better FIT for the fam. Get it FIT??? he he he!! I'm cracking myself up! Ok, I should really go to bed... Congratulations on another year you two! You are AWESOME!

Mary said...

WooHoo!!! I love mine. Just remember that if when you gain and lose weight it changes your Mii. I think it is a guilt motivator!!

Michelle B. said...

Isn't it nice when husbands do great stuff like that? Som got me the Wii and WiiFit as an early surprise birthday gift, and I have been using it every day for the past two weeks. You guys should get Outdoor Challenge, too.

dust and kam said...

Yay! I want the Wii fit! We need to link our Wii's! Send me your numbers and when I am home, I will send you mine!!