- Mike being ALL MINE for the ENTIRE month of January.
- Mikes graduation. See the above ticker.
- Moving. We love Missouri, but are really looking forward to our new little adventure. However, I am not looking forward to the life of a single, married, mom. Hopefully I will at least catch glimpses of my husband during his 3 years of slave labor.
- Hopefully finding a house to rent with a fenced in back yard.
- Bigger income. We won’t be rich but some money is much better than almost none. :) Which leads me to my NEXT item.
- No longer needing government assistance. We managed to get off food stamps. But I LOATH WIC (the people who work there who think I’m an idiot because I’m on government assistance and the stupid vouchers that scream “Hey look everyone…I’m on WIC”) and as grateful as I am for Medicaid, I can’t wait to get rid of it as well.
- New furniture. When we move, our couch for sure is going in the garbage. I can’t wait for new living room furniture, a new dining room set and a headboard for our bed.
- A new washer and dryer.
- Our trips to see family.
- Getting a minivan. I always swore I would never get one. But now, for some reason, I can’t wait to get one.
- More frequent trips home. With triple the income we have now, we will be able to afford more trips home or at least be able to fly people out to see us (any takers?).
- Hopefully having or at least conceiving baby #3. :) We'll see how that goes.
Overall, it looks to be a very exciting year for us.
10 comments:
How about adding "winning a giveaway" to your list? ☺ Come on over and sign up to win!!
Wow, your year IS already packed with loads of action!!
I know you guys are still trying to get Madigan...but I will like having you a little closer to me. I'm just selfish like that. And, it would give you an excuse to head south for warmer weather ;o)
You have a lot to look forward to, lucky girl!
Exciting year ahead!!
I gave you an exciting blog award, check it out!!
Ha ha!!! yeah, we'll take you up on that flying us out to see you!!! he he!!!
Good luck to you in the New Year!
I got the book Michelle! Thanks! I knew it was you as soon as I saw just the Michelle part. I HAVE a cousin Michelle but I KNEW it was not her, LOL!
I am so exited for your upcoming upgrade! What a relief!
"Getting a minivan. I always swore I would never get one. But now, for some reason, I can’t wait to get one."
We got ours on Craigslist for 1700. It was nice to be able to pay for it with cash and not go into debt, though we then ended up needing repairs on the other car and the garage door and then had a baby, so we could have used the cash, but how can you argue with a 1999 minivan for 1700 bucks?
Post a Comment