How do I know? Because I can hear/feel the blaring bass from their stereo. It's vibrating my entire house. Come on people. Just because it's in the middle of the day doesn't mean people don't care if you make a lot of obnoxious NOISE!! This is a residential area, people do have kids...trying to nap!!! Take your stupid stereo, the drums you like to practice in the afternoon and your beer parties and [censor].I thought I wouldn't have to deal with stuff like this when we moved into a house. You would expect it from an apartment where you share walls. I wish there was a way to screen your neighbors before you moved in somewhere. I never want to live next to single guys ever again. Especially ones who party. I will repeat my sentiments from my private venting blog (that I wrote last March)...
Dear dumb guys next door,
I know you think you’re cool. But guess what…YOU’RE NOT!! You’re just irritating!! Shaking the neighbors houses with your bass does not make you a cool person. It makes people want to key your car! Okay, maybe it’s just me that wants to key your car…and slash your tires…and smash in all your windows…and shred you’re seats…and rip out your stereo…and take those speakers in your trunk that you were showing off to all your friends yesterday and beat them with a baseball bat until there is not one piece still together, then take all the pieces and throw them back into the trunk and start the whole car on fire and watch it burn to the ground, then take what’s left of the car to the nearest cliff and throw it over and watch it fall until I can no longer see it any more, and hope it lands in a river where it will be carried far, far away!! *deep breath* That would make me feel much better! But since I can’t do that…would you please…just…SHUT IT PEOPLE!!
Sincerely,You’re annoyed neighbor
It always makes me feel so much better to vent. :)
13 comments:
You can check out neighborhoods on www.rottenneighbor.com We checked it out when we were buying our house. You can let the world know what poo heads you neighbors are or how fantastic they are.
I couldn't get it to work for me. I'll have to see if I can eventually figure it out. Thanks for the link Penny!
Unfortunately, my husband is one, who on occassion, likes to rattle the windows with his music. Not everyday. Just every once in a while. So, you probably wouldn't ever want to live next door to us.
No, no, no...every once in a while I could handle. We're talking every...single...day!!! I'm sure I would have no problems living next to you Christa. lol.
We have a few neighbors that are Hispanic and they like to throw some wild, loud parties--A LOT. I know how you feel!!
When we first moved in, that was our neighbor...but he got divorced and moved out, thank the Lord!
I love your rants!
LOL this is a side of you I have never seen. kind of funny! ;)
We had the same issue- but the noise came from across the street. I actually called the police, just to ask about it, and it turns out if they can hear it from 200 ft away it is agains code (at least, it is in our city). A cop drove by...and that was it. He stopped to talk to them and the next thing I know he was arresting people.
Turns out some guy with 3 seperate warrants was there, blaring the music. The cop called me back and said "call me if you ever see or hear ANYTHING"
so maybe call you city police and just ask about it......
Oh no! We also have party neighbors but they only get really loud in the summer. And then Que gets up early the next morning and mows the lawn. EXTRA early. Hahaha
Ugh. Just ugh. We lived next to noisy neighbors for way too many years. It will make moving that much better, won't it? :)
Do you remember our neighbors in Bloomington? The ones with the pool? They worked in CA during the week, and their loser son would throw wild parties while they were gone...or just sit by the pool, listening to LOUD music, staring into space, sipping a Bud at 3:00 AM. Aside from the loud music, we learned it was best to avoid the living room while they were partying since it had a wall of windows that overlooked their pool. We saw things we never wanted to see...(shudder, shudder)
You should totally call the cops. Every chance you get. They deserve to be just as annoyed as you!
That is so horrible. Before I got here, my husband told my our neighbors across the street were a bunch of single guys renting a home. Well, I really dreaded for the exact reasons you are venting here. However, we lucked out and they are awesome neighbors. I'm even thinking of having them keep an eye on my house when I'm gone. But that really sucks when you have to put up with that kind of neighbors. Good thing you are on the count down, huh!
Seriously it doesn't matter WHERE you live. We live in a pricey neighborhood, but are the only middle class people here. We could afford the house because we lost my grandfathers and were left some money. These spoiled kids ll have motor cycles and/or golf carts. And they go up and down the street, and these are dirt bikes so they are LOUD!! Over and over. It doesn't matter to them that people may be studying, napping, etc. And do their parents stop them? No, they have their own "toys" and when they have neighborhood parties where they get ALL drunk, they blare stereos across the street where one rich guy has a ginourmous fire pit and laugh drunkenly ALL night! Ahhhh!
Post a Comment