Happy Birthday, Lizzie Lou!! Smooches from Aunt Debbie (and Alex too!)
On another note...we're collecting a lot of Lou Lous in our family. Lexie Lou turned into Lou Lou, which turned into Lucy. And when Jon last heard me call Alex that, he informed me that I better stop cause the name was long since claimed by him for Alyssa who they call Lyssa Lou (?) -> Lou Lou -> Lucy. It's such a catchy nickname. :-)
9 comments:
Happy Birthday, Princess Lizzie!
That was so freakin adorable!!!!! It makes my heat ache ;o(
When will you guys be in NC already?
Well, there's another birthday I let slip by, but then what else is new! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZIE!!! We love you!
Happy Birthday, Lizzie Lou!! Smooches from Aunt Debbie (and Alex too!)
On another note...we're collecting a lot of Lou Lous in our family. Lexie Lou turned into Lou Lou, which turned into Lucy. And when Jon last heard me call Alex that, he informed me that I better stop cause the name was long since claimed by him for Alyssa who they call Lyssa Lou (?) -> Lou Lou -> Lucy. It's such a catchy nickname. :-)
Oh wow, I can't believe she's 1 already!
Wow...we do have a lot of lou lous. I never knew. lol. I knew Jon called Alyssa Lucy, but I never knew it was ever Lou,Lou. :)
Well, maybe I'm confused. I thought it was Lou Lou as well, but maybe it's just Lucy.
Happy Birthday Lizzie! WHERE did that last year go? Such a cutie!
Happy Birthday little angel.
Post a Comment