Here's to 4 wonderful years together and hoping for many, many, many more. I love you honey bunches. :) Mostesterestestest times infinity to the infinite power plus a billion. :)
Congratulations guys! Wow! 4 years already??? That went by fast! I'm sooooooooooo glad you are the 'other sister-in-law' in the Arnold Family! I was really sweating it, but then I met you and well, I LOVE YOU MAN! Here's to 40 more and you guys gotta live closer to US! he he!!!
Happy Anniversary!! You guys are the cutest,well,except for Tom and I of course! hehe Oh, and I'm with Joel on the vomitng thing!Love ya, and miss ya lots! sniff sniff
Woohoo! Congrats! (Sorry it's a little late...) I love that you wore those shoes. When I get married someday, I am going to wear shoes just like those. :)
At first I was very frustrated to have to travel to Utah, in winter, for the wedding...but once I saw your shoes, I knew I had an amazing new sister-in-law on my hands ;o)
11 comments:
Congrats on four years and many more!
Oh I loved your veil!!
Congrats on 4 years!
YAY!! Gratz! That is wonderful!!
uh...and why did you wait till AFTER we left to get the wii? (jk)
Congratulations guys! Wow! 4 years already??? That went by fast! I'm sooooooooooo glad you are the 'other sister-in-law' in the Arnold Family! I was really sweating it, but then I met you and well, I LOVE YOU MAN! Here's to 40 more and you guys gotta live closer to US! he he!!!
i think I'm going to vomit, quick get a bowl. just kidding. thats cool. congrats
Happy Anniversary!! You guys are the cutest,well,except for Tom and I of course! hehe
Oh, and I'm with Joel on the vomitng thing!Love ya, and miss ya lots! sniff sniff
I'm late saying this (what else is new?) but Happy anniversary, Shelle and Mike!
Woohoo! Congrats! (Sorry it's a little late...) I love that you wore those shoes. When I get married someday, I am going to wear shoes just like those. :)
At first I was very frustrated to have to travel to Utah, in winter, for the wedding...but once I saw your shoes, I knew I had an amazing new sister-in-law on my hands ;o)
That's strange, none of these pictures look familier. Must be a gap in my memory. Just kidding.
lol. Once again Jeff...I am soooooooooo sorry!
Post a Comment