TERMS OF USE
By continuing to read this blog, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these terms. I may revise these terms periodically. If you continue to read this blog after I post changes to these terms, it will mean that you accept such changes. If at any time you do not wish to accept these terms, you may choose stop reading this blog.
1. I do not comment on every post I read, nor do I expect others to comment on all my posts. If I have something to say I will comment, if I don’t I won’t. Sometimes I read a post that I truly enjoy, and have nothing to add to it…so I don’t. Lack of comments from me does not mean I am not reading your blog, or that I don’t like the things you have to say. I consider myself for the most part a “silent blog stalker”.
2. Some days I don’t read blogs at all. Sometimes I go a week or so without reading some peoples blogs. I have not forgotten about you.
3. On days that I do read blogs, it is impossible to get to every ones blog. I follow a lot of blogs. Sometimes it takes a week to get to some peoples blogs.
4. I understand that my blog is not always exciting and I will not be offended if you choose to stop following my blog. I also reserve the right to stop following a person’s blog if I find I am no longer interested in what that person has to say.
5. I realize that this is my blog and I can pretty much post whatever I want, but if you would like for me NOT to write about you or post pictures of you or your children (assuming I have stories about and picture of you and your children) I will respect that. I would hate to have my picture or pictures of my children posted where I didn’t want them.
6. I reserve the right to delete your comment if I don’t like what you have to say.
I think that's pretty much it for now. But as previously stated, I may revise this disclaimer at any time. :) I have been thinking about posting this for awhile, but after reading Mary's "Concerns and Confessions" post I decided to do it now. :)
7 comments:
Hahaha, I love this.
Oh my gosh this is too funny. You made my day thanks!
I totally understand and agree with everything you said. Thanks!
I totally agree with #6 the most!!
Wow, I kinda feel famous ;o)
I love ya girlie!!!
LOVE it!! And I agree 100%!!
I agree with everything you said. Now I need to start following these rules...
Post a Comment