Welcome to my world of randomness.
I was laughing so hard I had to pause & get Eric. Thanks for the laugh!!!!
I'm glad I finally found something you would post on your site. Wa-hoo. I know I have hit the big time when something makes it on your blog!!!
Now That IS original. How clever!!
I have to say- I have a hard time sitting through youtube videos when I am trying to catch up on blogs, but I watched this twice...it is sooo funny! Do you know them?
I don't know them. I don't know that crystal knows them either? It was just on DeseretBook.com.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I was laughing so hard I had to pause & get Eric. Thanks for the laugh!!!!
I'm glad I finally found something you would post on your site. Wa-hoo. I know I have hit the big time when something makes it on your blog!!!
Now That IS original. How clever!!
I have to say- I have a hard time sitting through youtube videos when I am trying to catch up on blogs, but I watched this twice...it is sooo funny! Do you know them?
I don't know them. I don't know that crystal knows them either? It was just on DeseretBook.com.
Post a Comment