
Up goes the tree and out comes all the other Christmas decor. Which also means it's time for all the fun Christmas arts and crafts that I LOVE doing. These are the bead candy canes we made for the tree this year.
And this is going to be a garland for the wall...
(Other views found here. You'll notice it costs $35 for one garland. No thanks.)
I haven't started on the mittens yet. Those will be next. The trees were fun to make though.
In nursery, Jacob got an advent calendar that has different things to do each day. Today we are making paper snow flakes to hang in the window. I will be posting the daily activities on my one for the kids blog. (assuming anyone even looks at it any more. haha)
8 comments:
How cute! I wish I were crafty. I don't even own stuff to make any of those items. Will you come and help my kids be more creative, since I have no creativity?
This stinking commenting is having issues and I wrote a big long comment...and then it disappeared. Grrrr. So if this ends up being a duplicate, sorry. I refreshed the page a million times to check first and it didn't show up.
Anyway, what I said was essentially this: I still read One for the Kids! Alex absolutely loves advent calendars and she loves crafts, so she will be very excited to see what the next thing to do each day is from Jacob's advent calendar.
The Christmas tree and mitten garlands are super cute! I also really liked that gingerbread man garland you did a few years ago (or was that Kacey?). I think I'll make a pattern for her and then let Alex make those garlands...it will keep her occupied and hopefully keep her from harassing me to put up the Christmas tree until finals are over!
...I think I might have her make them out of foam instead of felt though.
oh yes! I check it when I'm blog stalking! You are way to crafty and creative - you are awesome! Come back to WA with ME!!!!
This so crafty....wow. I buy my ornaments in bulk, and don;t even dream of making them. Be sure to show us the tree!
Look at all of your stuff! Holy crap, it is SO cute! I bet they loved that!
So cute!! When can you come do my house??
Cute, homemade tree decorations!! We have the ones we all made in school for all those years!
Post a Comment