Mike woke me up this morning by flipping on the light and handing me a peice of paper. It took me a minute in my half asleep state to realize he had just handed me his residency match results. We both felt a mixture of emotions as we read the results. First, disappointment, then relief, then excitement. Sooo....
Where
will
we
be
going
for
residency?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
well
you
will
have
to
check
Mike's
blog
to
find
out.
Sorry, I wanted to give him the honors. :)
15 comments:
YAY!! I LOVE THAT STATE/PLACE! I would name it, but then people wouldn't have to go to Mikes's blog!
IF we ever move, that is one of the places we would move to.... and our list is SHORT!
I am so excited for you!! I hope you love it!
lol. Thanks Kamie. I remember you saying you wanted to move there, but wasn't sure if it was still on your list. I think you should move there too. :) We could be neighbors.
good luck...I am sure it will work out great!
I HATE blogger right now!! It just ate my comment!!
Congrats!! I have actually been to that state and it is very beautiful.
BTW-I gave you an award a few posts back. It has no strings attached--no tags or anything. I just thought that you deserved it!!
I got an award?!? Yay. lol. Sorry, I have been really bad at my normal blog stalking. I need to get back to it.
WOW! That is awesome! Didn't they know you were supposed to move WEST and not further EAST?!
Oh well. I bet you will have LOADS of fun! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you... and yet so disappointed. I was really hoping it would be somewhere closer! John used to live there (if I'm remembering right...maybe it was the other one.) and he loved it. He still has family there in fact. In both.
Oh and that was just mean to make us all go through a bazillion clicks to get to the answer!!
Ya, we were actually disappointed that we would not be closer to family like we were wanting, but we are really excited about going to our #2 choice. :)
Debbie, it was just a test to see who really loves us. hahahaha. just kidding.
NO WAY! I'm so bummed! At least it's a place that you wanted to go! I was soooo looking forward to you all being closer! Ah, next time, eh?
you will post a cheat for those of us who don;t know how to get to Mike's blog, won't you?
We'll actually be within somewhat reasonable driving distance, if the guys ever get a weekend off!!
Click on Mike's name in the post. It is the link.
How fun! Congrats! That is a lot of hard work. Good luck! And I still hope you move up here someday!
I've heard North Carolina is beautiful! You should fly us out to visit you often. :) Ha, ha.
hey there, cobgratz when i was transferred to n.cal.i was given the choice of fayetvile or jacksonville,,,,was quile a few timed i regetted going to jacksonville..i think fayvle is a nicer place ,,, greg/dad(to mike)
Post a Comment