Welcome to my world of randomness.
Holy crap!!! My first LOUD guffaw of the day!!
Hahahaha!!!!!!"When do I want it?? ....June might be nice."Hahahahaha!!!!!
Hahahaha that was hilarious!
Brittany sent me over, and since I do everything she says, I did!And this is so funny! And your kids are adorable.
That was awesome!
lol I like that... they should show that in all the Singles Wards... lol
I feel cheated. I think my computer blocks thise things, so i couldn't see it.
too funny!
That was awesome! That could totally be me. In fact, I almost had an episode like that while Christmas shopping this weekend. :-)
Steph, you make me laugh. I miss you. :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Holy crap!!! My first LOUD guffaw of the day!!
Hahahaha!!!!!!
"When do I want it?? ....June might be nice."
Hahahahaha!!!!!
Hahahaha that was hilarious!
Brittany sent me over, and since I do everything she says, I did!
And this is so funny!
And your kids are adorable.
That was awesome!
lol I like that... they should show that in all the Singles Wards... lol
I feel cheated. I think my computer blocks thise things, so i couldn't see it.
too funny!
That was awesome! That could totally be me. In fact, I almost had an episode like that while Christmas shopping this weekend. :-)
Steph, you make me laugh. I miss you. :)
Post a Comment