Monday, December 8, 2008

Who's Judy??

My son was looking at me and Mikes engagement pictures just now and I said, "Is that Mommy and Daddy?" He says, "Daddy? Daddy? Daddy?" I said, "Yep that's Daddy, is this Mommy?" And he starts saying, "Daddy, Judy, Daddy, Judy, Daddy, Judy!"

Now, I don't know who Judy is, but evidently Jacob knows her and she looks a lot like me. So I ask Mike, "Um...hun, who is Judy? Is there something I should know?" This was his response. "Don't worry hun, I would never date anyone named Judy." HAAAAHAHAHA!

Thanks hun. That's very reassuring!

(My apologies to all Judys out there who may read my blog.)

8 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

hahahaha!!! "i'd never date a judy" funny funny! hey we should hang out this week. I'll be spending christmas week in springfield, and it tooks like we might hit the road on new years. So we should hang out before it's too late!

dust and kam said...

rofl

Kacey said...

hahaha That is so funny!

Jillene said...

Hahahaha!! That is HILARIOUS!!

Mary said...

its a good thing you both have a good sense of humor!
Too funny!!

Brittany Marie said...

Hahahaha

Debbie said...

That's hilarious! I wonder what Jacob's really trying to say. I keep going through the names in our family thinking that maybe in your engagement pictures you look a lot like...I dunno. Who? Whose name might sound like Judy in toddler language? It's gonna bug me.

Wendyburd1 said...

LOL, where did he get that? Judy? Judge Judy?