
She was toasty warm, but still couldn't move very well. She didn't really have that much fun...at all!!
She just started getting mad after a while. In fact she is still mad at me 2 hours later.
I took her inside and took all her snow clothes off and gave her a snack. She was okay but would have these random outbursts. "I am so mad at you Mom. How could you be so mean to me?"
Jacob on the other hand had a great time. This is the first year he's really appreciated the snow. In the past he's pretty much had the same response as Lizzie. He sure liked it this year though. He kept saying, "cold, cold" every time he picked some up.
He originally had mittens on, but they kept falling off. He was really cold after that. We are gonna have to find some better ones before we take him out again. 
I managed to get him to stop playing long enough to snap a quick picture with me. I tried to take a couple more but he wasn't having it. He really wanted to get back to playing. He coulda stayed out a lot longer but Lizzie had had enough and was not gonna spend another second out there. So I had to drag him back inside. It's times like this that I really wish I had a fenced in back yard.
7 comments:
What a great mom to take her kids outside to play! I'm to wimpy, I didn't want to go out and be cold. Your pics with the kids and the lights look really cute!
I'm with Lizzie! The cold and the snow stink! Jacob looks like he had fun though. And what fun pictures!
Amen to fenced in backyards! I have to constantly repent because I find myself coveting people with backyards and fences! ha ha!!! You guys got some better snow than we did - ours way typical WA snow, but it is still sprinkled around here and there, not completely melted.
Now thats some snow!! Ohh can't wait for some REAL amounts!!
I LOVE the last pic!!!
So fun! Lizzie is so cute! Sydney reminds me a lot of Lizzie.
We are pretty snowed in up here. We got at least 6 inches yesterday and it just started snowing again. It has been so fun! I think my boys are tired of me making them get dressed to go outside and play! Henry reacts the same way as Lizzie, but Heber was all over it.
Post a Comment