Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Felt Garlands

I know I already posted, but I wanted to do a separate post for these pictures. I finished my garlands and have them hung up in the living room. Here is the end result. I think the mittens are my favorite.

I just posted this last one cause I thought the paper snowflake shadows looked cool. haha.

8 comments:

dust and kam said...

SO CUTE!

Debbie said...

Those turned out soooo cute! Alex has been wanting to make some, but we haven't had time. Plus, I'm such a Scrooge this year.

Jaimee said...

So cute! I really need to be more crafty. Sigh...

Wendyburd1 said...

I LOVE The mitten garland! What are they made of?!

Michelle said...

I made them with felt and fabric glue. :) They were really easy and cheap to make.

Mary said...

They both look amazing! Great job!

Katelyn said...

Those are way cute! You always do such fun things!

Christa said...

I think they're adorable. Easy and cheap sounds right up my alley. I'm going to have to try these for next year.