I think I may almost be done. I have the kitchen, living room, bathrooms, and master bedroom ALL PUT TOGETHER, and CLEAN!!! The only room I need to work on now is the office. It's going to be a major project. It ended up being the catch all room. Anything that we didn't know what to do with we stuck in there. I need to figure out a place to store stuff. I hesitate to put anything out in the garage because of all the spiders. I have sprayed several times out there, and I am still finding them. Big ones and baby ones. I've killed two wolf spiders in there. Those suckers are just big, hairy and scary!! Not quite as frightening as huntsman spiders, but still pretty scary. I was hoping that after that pipe broke and flooded the garage that it would have washed them all away. But noooooo. They must know how to swim.
Anyhoo...I am now rewarding myself with some fun wall art for the living room. I think I have settled on
this one. I'm very excited. Eventually I plan to purchase this cute little hutch. Only I will not be ruining it's cutenees by placing my ugly microwave on it. :) But that will have to wait another month or two.

The only thing that would make this funner is if I could rip down all the wall paper and paint. We have some pretty hideous wall paper in this place. Kinda makes me wish we would have bought instead of rented. One day, one day. :)
2 comments:
Very cute! I like them both!
Ooh I like the wall art!!
And have you tried bug-BOMBING the garage? That gets the whole are and not just where you think they are hiding!
Post a Comment