My Queue list is getting a little short. But I'm a little out of it when it comes to movies. So if anyone has any family friendly movie recommendations that would be awesome! TIA :)
we totally just watched this GREAT movie. It's got some language, but we LOVED it. It's called Wargames 2 the dead code. I havent seen the first one, but that didnt matter the movie is really good. If you have netflix you can stream it to your computer.
Or you can do tv series, stargate, Alias, magic school bus, any of the muppet shows (accept wizzard of oz, that was awful).
Holes, TREASURE PLANET, bedtime stories, john q, Mr. Smith goes to Washington, daredevil, Elektra, tomb raider, hook, best two years, other side of heaven, Peter pan, the work and the glory, the emperors new groove, tom sawyer, cool runnings, sister act, Miss Congeniality, Pride and Prejudice, touched by an Angel, apollo 13, Galaxy quest, KATE & LEOPOLD, Inspector Gadget, Barnyard, chicken little, leatherheads, zorro, Mission impossible.
I decond the nomination for Holes, one of our favorites. If your kids missed Disney's "Jump In!" you may want to check it out...we loved that one!
An English film called "5 Children and It" (I think that is the name) is great.
Oldies but goodies...James and the Giant Peach, Labyrinth, Princess Bride and The Never Ending Story.
Also , if your kids haven't "College Road Trip" you might want to try it. Our school watched it and every kids, from Kindergarten to 6th grade enjoyed it (it is reated G)
have you watched 'Clifford' yet? Do you remember you said you would watch it when we were in the mish? Dude, my library of movies is huge. I'll go them and email you a list...because writing them here would take way too long. Love ya!
Oooh MY thing! Family friendly huh? Email me if you have any questions and I can give you a short synopsis. Okay.... The Goonies Secret of Nymh The Secret Garden Spyderwick Chronicles The Seeker: The Dark is Rising Enchanted Labyrinth Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker Alvin and the Chipmunks The Chipmunk Adventure The Ant Bully Big Fat Liar Camp Nowhere Cheaper by the Dozen 2 Cloak & Dagger Daddy Day Care ET Evan Almighty (way cleaner one) A Far Off Place Follow Me Boys Freaky Friday Honey I Shrunk the Kids Flight of the Navigator Jumanji Last Action Hero The Little Vampire The Monster Squad Mousehunt Newsies Nim's Island The Original Witch Mountain movies (there are 2) The Sandlot Sky High Solarbabies Space Camp Spykids 1-3 Thunderbirds Toothless War Games Zathura Zoom Project X
My son and I just watched Ghostbusters last night. Oh my heck I wanted to laugh. I love the ending with the stay puff marshmellow. My son is still talking about it today.
9 comments:
Uuuummmm....aaaaaa....I am blanking out. Let's see..........
Paul Blart Mall Cop--my kids laughed and laughed.
Pink Panther 2--my kids laughed and laughed.
Inkheart--We haven't seen it but I have heard good things about it.
That's all I got.
we totally just watched this GREAT movie. It's got some language, but we LOVED it. It's called Wargames 2 the dead code. I havent seen the first one, but that didnt matter the movie is really good. If you have netflix you can stream it to your computer.
Or you can do tv series, stargate, Alias, magic school bus, any of the muppet shows (accept wizzard of oz, that was awful).
Holes, TREASURE PLANET, bedtime stories, john q, Mr. Smith goes to Washington, daredevil, Elektra, tomb raider, hook, best two years, other side of heaven, Peter pan, the work and the glory, the emperors new groove, tom sawyer, cool runnings, sister act, Miss Congeniality, Pride and Prejudice, touched by an Angel, apollo 13, Galaxy quest, KATE & LEOPOLD, Inspector Gadget, Barnyard, chicken little, leatherheads, zorro, Mission impossible.
I got more if ya need em. :D
I decond the nomination for Holes, one of our favorites. If your kids missed Disney's "Jump In!" you may want to check it out...we loved that one!
An English film called "5 Children and It" (I think that is the name) is great.
Oldies but goodies...James and the Giant Peach, Labyrinth, Princess Bride and The Never Ending Story.
Also , if your kids haven't "College Road Trip" you might want to try it. Our school watched it and every kids, from Kindergarten to 6th grade enjoyed it (it is reated G)
that was "second", not decond, okay?
have you watched 'Clifford' yet? Do you remember you said you would watch it when we were in the mish? Dude, my library of movies is huge. I'll go them and email you a list...because writing them here would take way too long. Love ya!
I just saw "Up" but I think it's still in the theater. WAY CUTE.
Oooh MY thing! Family friendly huh? Email me if you have any questions and I can give you a short synopsis. Okay....
The Goonies
Secret of Nymh
The Secret Garden
Spyderwick Chronicles
The Seeker: The Dark is Rising
Enchanted
Labyrinth
Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker
Alvin and the Chipmunks
The Chipmunk Adventure
The Ant Bully
Big Fat Liar
Camp Nowhere
Cheaper by the Dozen 2
Cloak & Dagger
Daddy Day Care
ET
Evan Almighty (way cleaner one)
A Far Off Place
Follow Me Boys
Freaky Friday
Honey I Shrunk the Kids
Flight of the Navigator
Jumanji
Last Action Hero
The Little Vampire
The Monster Squad
Mousehunt
Newsies
Nim's Island
The Original Witch Mountain movies (there are 2)
The Sandlot
Sky High
Solarbabies
Space Camp
Spykids 1-3
Thunderbirds
Toothless
War Games
Zathura
Zoom
Project X
Wow! Thanks everyone!!! Great suggestions. I've got some serious movie watching to do. lol.
My son and I just watched Ghostbusters last night. Oh my heck I wanted to laugh. I love the ending with the stay puff marshmellow. My son is still talking about it today.
Post a Comment