Sunday, July 12, 2009

Good Reads???


Okay, I got some really good movie suggestions. Now how 'bout some book suggestions. I'm looking to build my collection. I'm not real into Harry Potter or those sorts of books. Weird I know. But I'm open to most other suggestions.
PS, I'm already have an account on goodreads.com and occasionally peruse my friends books on there. But that is time consuming. I'm just looking for a few of your favorites to look into. :)

7 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

OK here are some suggestions:

JANE AUSTEN. (LOL, you know I had to include that one.)

Star Shining Brightly by Marcia Mickelsen (LDS fiction)

Lucy by Ellen Feldman (you would love this!)

This is all I can think of right now. I'll come back. :p

Michelle said...

Star Shining Brightly was the one I won from one of your give aways. :) It is a good one.

Thanks for the other suggestions as well. I can't wait to read them. Yay!

Wendyburd1 said...

Errr not reading much lately, besides the Twilight series. I always loved Mary Higgins Clark. And I want to someday read the Left Behind series.

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

The porter rockwell cronicles. AMAZING books.

Kacey said...

Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale was so good! I've heard lots of people say her other books are really good too.

Trish said...

I really enjoyed Poisonwood Bible. That book will keep you busy for a while, it's long and challenging book, but very, very worth it.

Steph said...

Shannon Hale's books are fabulous! I recommend them all!