Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wondering what to do with all those boxed up photos??


Well, wonder no more. I recently discovered that my friend Amber takes peoples boxed up photos, organizes them and puts them in to albums for you!! Such awesomeness. Now, all my photos that I've had packed away, with the intention of one day doing something with them, can now be displayed. haha. I will now be able to pull out my mission pictures and wedding photos and look at them in a nice album instead of having to juggle stacks of loose photos. She is also taking care of some of my digital photos. I have so many photo's on my computer. I may keep her in business single-handedly. haha. If you would be interested in having her take care of your boxed up photos and backed up digitals, let me know. SHE CAN HELP YOU!! And she does this service for a very reasonable price. Thanks Amber. Your a life saver. The end.

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

That's cool, but the thousands of pictures we have can be so random, only someone in the fam would know what or who they are! It sounds amazing though!