The
Wednesday after we got there, everyone headed to
SLC for family pictures. We headed down (from Logan) early and met Kate at the Zoo. We had lots of fun and we enjoyed spending a little extra time with Kate and her family, since they weren't able to make it down to
Richfield at all this month.



This was Jacob's favorite part. He loves lions and tigers and especially JAGUARS! He saw that cat and went running towards it yelling, "JAGUAR!!!!!!" I tried to tell him it was a
leopard, not a jaguar, but he wasn't convinced.

Several of the animals were nice enough to poop for us. This one came right up to the window to do it just as I was taking a picture. Lovely.

Here is my cute
niece Cambree smoochin' the gorilla statue.

And here is Lizzie
smoochin' a real monkey.

This was a very entertaining monkey. The only reason it got this close is because there was a lady there that it seemed to be quite taken with. It followed her all the way around the display. In this picture she is behind the kids.
It was a fun trip and I'm glad we got to go to spend some time with Katie and her family. I'm sad we didn't get to see more of them.
1 comment:
haha good thinkin getting the lady to stand behind the kids so it looks like the monkey is interested in you guys. lol. awesomeness.
Post a Comment