
While Mike and Jacob went off to find us some food, Lizzie decided to help herself to the cookies while she waited.

They loved looking out the window when we landed. They thought the mountains were pretty cool. I don't blame them. I cried when I saw them.

This is the horrendous rental car we got stuck with. I don't miss it.

I missed these mountains so much. Now that I'm back, I'm missing them again. As soon as we got into Utah we drove up to Logan. Mike wanted to help Katie with their house building process. I shot these pictures on the way up there.

We had fun visiting with Katie and Cam and thier families while we were up there. Oh and Kacey too. :) Thanks guys for entertaining us for a few days.


5 comments:
Yeah, you got pictures up! I miss the mountains too. And I laughed at your rental car, it reminds me of super nanny!
Bet all of you plus your luggage fit nicely in that car!!!
Your right! that is the ugliest car ever! But hey I guess that it beat walking huh. Love you mountain pictures. It would be so nice to see them again.
wow...that car got beat with the ugly stick. I love all the mountain pictures! Anytime I visit UT, when I come back I always think the clouds are mountains only to be dissapointed.
The canyon is so pretty in the fall! Love it! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment