As soon as we saw this image Mike and I both responded at the same time "oh wow...look at that." Really, there was no missing it. Funny though, he was more shy about showing us his face than his nether regions.
hahaha! I asked on facbeook what you were having then realized maybe I should check your blog. And no there is NO question there. Yay for boys! You and lizzy are going to be outnumbered.
I hope you have another ultrasound picture of that kid. He may not want you sticking that one in a scrapbook. lol!!!
Congratulations! There is no hiding that he's a boy! That's how all my boys have been and so with this one there was nothing of that sort. No denying that you are having a boy! Very happy for you!
I especially like the "I have boy parts" statement. Seeing that your boy is so obvious makes me more confident that the doctor knew what he was talking about when he said mine is a girl. I don't want a surprise!
12 comments:
Hahahaha! Nice! Congratulations!
hahaha! I asked on facbeook what you were having then realized maybe I should check your blog. And no there is NO question there. Yay for boys! You and lizzy are going to be outnumbered.
I hope you have another ultrasound picture of that kid. He may not want you sticking that one in a scrapbook. lol!!!
Congratulations! There is no hiding that he's a boy! That's how all my boys have been and so with this one there was nothing of that sort. No denying that you are having a boy! Very happy for you!
Congratulations! Nice to know for sure! :-)
Yea!!!! You broke the Arnold mold :o)
Congrats! Dalton is so excited that he's getting A LOT more boy cousins in the coming months!
CONGRATS!!
Hooray! Payton was the same way-he wouldn't show his face but seemed very eager to show us that he was definitely a little boy. Congratulations!
Yay for little boys!
woot woot. Congrats on another little guy!
I especially like the "I have boy parts" statement. Seeing that your boy is so obvious makes me more confident that the doctor knew what he was talking about when he said mine is a girl. I don't want a surprise!
Isn't it fun to know! Some people don't like knowing ahead of time, but not me.
Post a Comment