I have hit my 20 week mark. This was actually my 19 week belly shot, but it looks about the same now. :) I took these pictures about 5 minutes apart. I thought the difference between the 2 pictures was quite interesting. I guess it really is all about the angle.
Picture 1

Picture 2. Everything looks bigger in this one. I think I prefer picture 1. :)

When I went to my dr. appt. the OB nurse calculated my due date as the 24th of March. But when I saw my Dr. he calculated the 25th. That is what is on my charts. However, I am going with the 24th, since when
I checked the OB wheel (same one they use at the dr. office) it said the 24th. And since my dr. doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in general (thus the reason I'm switching) I think the 24th is more accurate. I know you all are thinking "it's just one day". But believe me, one day is a long time when your in your last month and ready to pop. So, I'm sticking with the 24th!!!! :D
Oh yes, and just FYI, I find out on the 17th if this little one is a girl or a boy. :)
9 comments:
Michelle you look so good!!! And I love your house by the way. I wish we could see you guys. Miss ya tons. And really, you look awesome!
Why does everyone keep telling me that I look huge when my belly looks the same as yours...and we have the same due date.
I personally think we are both Hot Mamas!
I can't wait to find out if you are going to follow the Arnold trend...if so, it'll be a girl ;o)
Thanks Marisa. :) (I was actually at my Mom's house. I wish my house was that nice. lol.)
Mary, I think when people hear your having twins they automatically see you as huge. lol. Although, for a first pregnancy, you are showing more than usual. I think you look awesome though.
That is so strange, the pics looks months apart!!
It must be so exciting, you and Mary being preggers together at the same time!! It will connect the cousins in a unique way, something I never got to experience, or my siblings. We are the youngest of all the cousins!
You LOOK MAH-VELOUS!!
Michelle, you look way too cute for the half way mark. I think I might hate you just a little bit.
You do look great, but If I saw this picture I wouldn't recognize you. Maybe because the pics are kinda dark and your hair has grown a lot since I saw you last. Glad you had a great time.
You look awesome. Very cute and totally mom-ish. Although its people like you who are cute preg at the halfway point that make other people get mad at me that I'm the same size at 30 weeks. Hello people, first baby!!! (Can you tell I've gotten a lot of that lately?)
It is amazing the difference between the two pics, but I don't think it's the angle, i think it's where you're holding your arm! In the top pic, your arm is up and you can see the curve of your back. It highlights your cute shape. In the bottom one, your arm and elbow are blocking the curve of your back and your elbow is sticking back some so that it tricks the eye into thinking your more preg than in the first pic. :-)
Next time you'll know to do a sexy pose and have the hand / arm in front by your head? Hehe.
You look cute either way though!
You look great! Wish I looked that good. ;)
Post a Comment