I know it's been a while since I've posted any dancing videos. Jacob still has some pretty sweet moves, but he has become a little camera shy when it comes to dancing. However, Lizzie is not yet camera shy and is more than happy to shake it for the camera. She's got her own little bootie shake.
We decided to do some Thanksgiving crafts since it's coming up here. I originally planned to help Jacob make one of these as well as make my own. So I went outside and gathered to beautiful, perfect, big pine cones. Then we started to glue on the feathers and found that the glue we were using wasn't going to work. I decided we were going to have to use a glue gun. And since Jacob is not yet old enough to use one of those I decided to do a different kind of turkey with him. But this is mine.
This is Jacob's. I found this print out here. Which is one of my favorite websites. But I didn't use the feathers they had there because Jacob decided he wanted to cut them up. So I just used the same ones I used. He had fun using that glue stick. After I helped him glue everything together, he added his own little touch to it by gluing on the pom poms and pasta. He was very proud of his turkey.

I got out my ice cream a couple nights ago and was sharing it with Lizzie. I wasn't spooning it in her mouth fast enough, so I gave her her own spoon and let her have at it. Jacob doesn't usually like ice cream, but since Lizzie was eating it, he felt he should to. :)
She decided she wanted to share with me.
Mike is post call today. (Meaning he went in yesterday morning and got home this afternoon.) Since he was able to get a few hours of sleep last night, he was able to go play with Jacob instead of sleep the rest of the day away. We like when dad gets home early and gets to play. :) Jacob had lots of fun kicking the ball around the back yard with him. 

6 comments:
haha I showed mikey the picture of Jacob with his turkey and he said, "he's building a CHICKEN!!!" lol funny stuff.
Lizzy has got that booty shakin down! Of course Robots has some of the best dancin music. And I think it's time we set up a skype playdate. Mikey is having a hard time remembering jacob. :( Once we looked at a few more pictures he remembered better.
We miss all of you! I love reading your blog and seeing all the cute picture/videos. Give Jacob and Lizzie hugs for us!
I LOVE the pine cones one!! We miss you here Michelle, hope baby is doing great!
Jacob's voice is so cute in that dance video! Haha! It almost sounded like he said boobie instead of bootie. Made me laugh.
Enjoy your long weekend! :-)
Have fun!!! and loved lizzy's sweet moves!
I totally think they get their great moves from their momma. :)
Post a Comment