We've had 16 or 17 days of rain this month, and it's supposed to rain tomorrow as well. So the kids haven't had much outside time lately. I've noticed Jacob looking longingly out the window on several occasions. Today I decided, rain or shine, they were getting some outside time. So we headed out in the rain. They had a blast. It started out as a light rain, but then before we knew it, it was POURING. Lizzie loved it. Jacob wasn't real sure. He preferred the light rain. lol. Here are some pictures I snapped while they played.
6 comments:
The kids are getting SO big! I can't believe how Lizzie has grown. We're excited for our trip in a coupla weeks or so!
My fave is the one where Lizzie is sitting on her feet!!
I love the pictures and the rain.
I love sitting in my house listening to and enjoying the rain. Maybe I should try getting out into it every once in a while.
I remember how much fun it was to play in the rain!!! Glad the kids had fun...and I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jacob is looking so grown up!!! Lizzie is just a cutie. I can't believe how fast they grow up. I wonder if we will ever get to see each others kids...hmmm.
Post a Comment