Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Mike!!

Welcome to your 30's Hun!! :) That's right. He turned the big 30 today.

Here he is as a baby. Wasn't he so cute?!?! I mean, he still is and all, but he was an adorable baby!

And here he is today, doing a manly pose for the camera.

This one was while he was too busy to pose for the camera. He was actually working on something for his cake...cause he's a perfectionist and I wasn't doing a good enough job. haaahahaha. Just kidding. He really is a perfectionist, but I actually asked him to take over this particular project. I will post a picture of the cake later.
Happy birthday Suga Lips. :) I love you!!!!



6 comments:

Mary said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brahman!!! I does luv yer bunches!!!

Katelyn said...

Happy Birthday Mike! Hope it's a good one!

Unknown said...

Have a fun Birthday weekend! Spoil him!

millie said...

Happy belated birthday, Mike! I did think about you yesterday, but didn't get anything posted. Hope you had a fun day.

Braden said...

Looking more like Anthony Edwards every day!

Happy Birthday doctor man.

Kacey said...

Happy birthday! (Don't mind that it's really late...) I hope it was great!