Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Beginning of the End

Today is the first day of Mikes very LAST rotation. HALLELUJAH!! Since April is pretty much the last month we will be around (we will be out of town most of May) this really is the beginning of the end for us. So with that in mind, I bring you...The Final Countdown. (assuming you can get passed the painfully long intro and the bad 80's hair, etc.)

7 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats to both of you for making it this far!

I loved this song once upon a time. Thanks for the reminder!

Joel Chidester said...

don't knock europe! I am thinking of growing a bald mullet, getting a perm, and a sweet guitar.

Unknown said...

My husband thanks you for the music.....

Debbie said...

You would totally rock with a bald mullet, Joel! We should get a stand for Jon's RockBand microphone and then you can twirl it like in the video and sing with your bald mullet. That would be awesome!!

Debbie said...

Oh, and congrats on being in the home stretch, Shelle! :-) What a relief to be done!!

Jeff said...

Sadly, watching that video was a nostalgic moment for me. Was it the music or the hair?

Mary said...

We are so close!!! I just looked at my countdown and I have one month, one day!

Mike has got to be enjoying life without rotations!