
that it's easier to clean someone elses house than your own? I was pondering this today as I was cleaning my own house. I woke up this morning and had the sudden urge to clean everything in sight. By the time I finished loading the dishwasher I was over it. I have no desire to finish cleaning up around here. But, I would have no problems going and cleaning someone elses house (minus the bathroom anyways). So, I got to thinking, why don't we all swap houses for a day and clean. Then, we could all return home to a clean house that we didn't clean!! It would be like going to work and coming home to a house that magically cleaned itself. Wouldn't that be glorious?! And that folks, is my random thought for the day.
6 comments:
sign me up!! and I kid you not!! Lets do it.
I started cleaning last night around 11:30. Why do fits of cleanliness always hit at strange times? (I swear I'm not on meth). Hahahaha
I HATE cleaning cleaning, I woul;d not want to clean a neighbours bathroom over my own, but organize clean anothers home? I WOULD love that! I love to organize AND look at their stuff, fun times!LOL!
I've thought of that before as well. I think it's a great idea. :-) ...except then you all see each others grossness. I mean some people are really fanatical about cleaning behind the stove for instance. I do it...once a year. Maybe. So maybe they'd come to my house and be totally grossed out, ya know?
I do know lots of people that just have cleaning or project groups. Four to five women who get together each Saturday (or once a month or twice a month, depending) and they go to a different group members house and work on that persons project of choice: cleaning or some bigger project they want to get done (fixing something, painting, cleaning walls, deep cleaning, etc.) That way they can all chat and visit while they help each other get things done that otherwise would be very unappealing or overwhelming to do. Love that idea.
I TOTALLY agree! As a matter of fact, I was just at a friends house tonight watching her kids while they were on a date night and before I knew it, I had dinner cleaned up, dishes done, floor swept, everything put away...pretty perfect. When I was done, I had the SAME thought you did. Why is it so much easier? Anyway, thanks for making me feel a little less crazy (or maybe lazy is the word I should use!).
Hmmm...I don't want to clean period. No matter whose house it is. : )
Post a Comment