Monday, April 20, 2009

4/20


Happy pot smoking day!!! haahaha. What will YOU be doing at 4:20 today? Hopefully not really smoking pot!! However, Mike is convinced that there would be fewer car accidents if more people smoked pot instead of consuming alcohol. He explained it to me once and it made sense. Not that we're fans of either. I'm just sayin'... :)

11 comments:

Jillene said...

Hahahaha!! Maybe I will smoke pot today at 4:20--might help with the recovery. You know the advocates say it is for medicinal purposes!!

Crystal said...

I love it! :) But I'm not waiting until 4:20. hahaha....

Brittany Marie said...

Hahahaha!!!

I will expect some new clients who have been busted for pot coming into the office in the next few weeks then.

Mary said...

Today was always VERY popular in WA state

Debbie said...

Yeah, it's never fun to be teaching that day on a college campus.

One of my neighbors has some very fishy looking plants hanging out around the side of her garage. I've been wondering... I'll have to go see if they're still there or depleted.

millie said...

Dang, I missed the 4:20 time. (I didn't even know there was such a day.)

Bailey Family said...

I don't get it.

Wendyburd1 said...

Make him explain it to us and then I can share the knowledge!

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

haha only you Michelle. Your awesome. I mean...not that pot is awesome..but the fact that you even put it on your blog..is awesome. Dont know why...bu it is. :P

Katelyn said...

Who limits themselves to just one pot smoking day? 4:20 comes every 12 hours and that is when I prefer to smoke mine. :P

Debbie said...

Hahaha, nice, Kate! :-)