As I've been going through all our junk and throwing stuff away, I've found some fun, fun memories. haha. Most of you who knew me before I was married, probably know how horrible I was at finances. At one point I think I paid $100 or so in over draft fees. It could have been higher, but I can't recall clearly. One of those things I try to block out. :) This one though, I think takes the cake.

You may have to look close, but this here is a bill for a $106.09 for 3 Little Ceasar hot and ready pizzas. Yes, that's right, 106 buckeroos for PIZZA. You may remember this Jolynn. I think I bought them for you guys. haha.
All this talk about pizza is making me hungry. Hmmm...I'm thinking pizza for dinner. :)
7 comments:
That is some EXPENSIVE $5.00 pizza!! hehe!!
We are actually having pizza for dinner tonight. My friend is bringing it for us.
That's crazy! Having a husband in medical school, I'm sure you have had to figure out how to do budget stuff and finances. :)
I see nothing wrong with that. :p
wow...I'm wondering how the heck that happend. Little ceasers is a favorite for us...and the most we pay is $12.00 not 100 lol. the weirdness.
Gotta love that! When we're young, we learn the hard way, eh?
What I can't help wondering is what's up with the $50 for damages?! Did you beat someone up, Shelle? Or go throw a brick through the window of LCP? "Damages" just seems like something they threw in there to suck more money out of you! I mean, hello, they've already got a service charge on there and a collection charge. What a bunch of bloodsuckers! And I'm guessing this total isn't even counting the overdraft fee at the bank...so really it was at least a $126 pizza, eh? Gooooood times. Little Caesars Pizza isn't even very good!
Why did 3 pizzas cost a c-note?!!!
Dang, Shelle! You shoulda made Jon buy the pizza. At least we shoulda got Pizza Factory if it was going to cost that much. Hahaha!!!
ps my word verification was anorta. I'll bet we could come up with some good defs for that one.
Post a Comment