

Believe it or not this is after a month of working down there. It is hard to tell, but this is actually an organized mess. Most of this is ready to be taken to recycle or garbage or goodwill. Sadly, this is AFTER we got rid of about 12 big bags of garbage.
The laundry is mostly massage sheets that have been down there so long they smell like rancid oil and just need to be tossed. The garage on the other hand is NOT an organized mess. It's just...a mess. 
It's a lot to get done in 3 days. But we HAVE to. It's going to be soooo fun. (Yes, that was sarcasm.) I can't wait to post pictures when I'm done though!! :)
11 comments:
Holy Moly! Have fun with THAT! Good luck, lady! :)
Holy Cow!!! Hey Let me know when your working in the evening and I'll come help. we can load the good will crap in my van and get that hauled off. as for the trash we can bag it and bring it here to north brighton garbage truck comes every M-W-F after that I'll do what I can to help. I have about 3 hours sat around lunch time if you want let me know. Sheridy
Throw everything away that you can!
PS: I mailed that package to you today. (I hope you won't throw that away.) :p
Wow, you do have your work cut out for you! Looks like hours of fun! Seriously if you need to drop your kids off to get some stuff done let me know.
You'll be in my thoughts and prayers:) WOW!
Hmm...I'm feeling a little insensitive now. If I were closer I would totally help you!
Why do other people's messes make me breathe a little easier???
Oh yeah...good luck! :-)
lol. You guys are funny. It's sad that it looks like this though. It was actually pretty organized before we started going through everything. sigh. I will be glad when this move is OVER.
Doesn't the 'organization' always get worse before you get to the end? Wish I were closer to help, although I wouldn't be much help with my nauseated stomach. I could be the water girl! ha ha!! Good luck with the move/house hunting/guests!
Woah! You need to call on all nearby friends for help!!! or MISSIONARIES!!! Yeah!!!
Sorry were not there to help. That looks like a task, but you know, my house looks like that A LOT. Actually it looks like that this morning, so I better go hop to the cleaning. We're getting our first date since we moved here, TODAY! And its going to be ALL day. We've got baby siters coming over at 11 then we're taking off till bedtime !!
Post a Comment