Monday, May 4, 2009

Graduation

This is for those of you who didn't get one in the mail. Mike only ordered 20. Which, after all his family got one, didn't leave enough for all my family to get one or all of our friends. So, you will have to settle for a virtual announcement. Which really is better, because it wastes less paper and it won't take up space on your table, counter, bulletin board or whatever because you feel bad throwing it away. :) This way, it is here for you to look at whenever you want, without being an inconvenience to you.
In case you can't read that, it says Mike gets to graduate. haha. I wish you all could come. Unfortunately, even if most of you didn't live across the country we are only allowed 5 seats. Lame, I know. However, if you would like to watch it, they are streaming it on line. Let me know if you would like to watch, and I will send you he link to do so.

8 comments:

Katelyn said...

How exciting for you guys!! Congratulations Mike!!

Brittany Marie said...

That is SOOOO cool! Congratulations Mike!!

Que didn't order ANY announcements when he graduated. Although he only has a bachelor's degree. And it was from UVU. LOL

Jaimee said...

How exciting! Hey, I'm all about being green. And I always feel guilty throwing away nice invites to wedding/graduations or birth announcements. So then I'm stuck with a stack of them that I don't know what to do with!

Wendyburd1 said...

GO Mike!!!

Jeff said...

What the heck, I didn't get invited to your wedding either, so this is no big deal. Wasn't it you who answered the phone when I called to talk to Mom one day and I was like "when the freak did you get home from your mission?"

Michelle said...

You're never gonna let that go are ya Jeff. haaahaha. To bad be didn't have blogs back then, aye.

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Hurray! Congrats MIKE! My mike just got off working 6 days a week 12 hours a day. And He may just be jumping back into school at the end of this year. Its a lot of work, and a lot of money, Way to go for both of you for making it through!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You must be so happy! Now on to the next phase of life....